Friday, October 9, 2009

Instant Classic Wedding Albums


I met the Instant Classic team when I went to see the Bridal Asia Exhibition that was held in Ashoka Hotel in Delhi recently. They make beautiful coffee table style albums just like the one I want for me but the package that they offer is a little out of my budget. You must check out their website right here... because they are good!
Talking of budgets...I think I'm going a little overboard....but there is still time and vendors to finalise and I'm hoping to get some good deals!

2 comments:

  1. Nice wedding album. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks.

    Regards,
    digital wedding album designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my wedding album from Instant Classic Designs. I am so pleased. It is the most beautiful album I have ever seen. The designer Gunjan who is also the owner of the company worked so hard on my books. She showed us every page design, gave us various options, did tons of retouching (Everything I asked her to do like correcting my makeup on every image). I hated my makeup artist. I definitely recommend Instant Classic Design company to everyone. I am getting my honeymoon book made from them now.

    ReplyDelete